We take pleasure in inviting you to the Business Breakfast where BEITEN BURKHARDT's lawyers Anna Klimova and Alexander Bezborodov will address the key legal trends in corporate disputes in Russia.
Date: 17 May 2017
Time: 09.45 hrs until 13.00 hrs
Contents will be:
- Practice in collecting damages caused to the company from its corporate bodies (CEO, members of the executive board and board of directors) and controlling entities
- Lifting the corporate veil: bringing beneficiary owners to account and disputing corporate decisions Disputes on shareholder agreements: practice in challenging provisions and collecting losses and penalties
- Revaluation of the actual value of interests/shares when a participant/shareholder withdraws, and buying up shares at the demand of shareholders
- Procedural issues: consideration of corporate disputes in state courts of the Russian Federation
- Resolution of corporate disputes at the International Commercial Arbitration Court of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
This event shall take place in Russian only.
Participation is free of charge.
For more information and how to register please contact Ekaterina Leonova or phone her at +7 495 232-96-33.