5 July 2017: Business Meeting in the German Centre Moscow.
The German Centre Moscow held a business breakfast together with BEITEN BURKHARDT
On July 5, 2017, German Centre Moscow together with BEITEN BURKHARDT held a business breakfast on the topic “Procurements of goods, work and services under Federal Laws No. 44-FZ and No. 223-FZ”.
This topic was of great interest for the audience since the speakers focused on the following issues:
- Recent amendments to legislation on public procurements (under the laws 44-FZ and 223-FZ).
- Import substitution and localization in public procurements.
- Practice of challenging procurements in connection with the imposition of illegal requirements on participants in procurements, excessive detail on the subject of the procurements, consolidation of a lot, etc.
- Violation of the procedure for holding procurement procedures: the main violations that make it possible to challenge procurement results.
- Unilateral termination of a contract, and the subsequent inclusion of the counterparty in the register of bad-faith suppliers: grounds for dismissing the appeal of the client.
The event was followed by a lively discussion.