12 SEPTEMBER 2017: BUSINESS MEETING IN THE GERMAN CENTRE MOSCOW.
The German Centre Moscow held a business breakfast together with BEITEN BURKHARDT on the topic: "Sale and purchase transactions with commercial real estate: certain legal and tax aspects". Kamil Karibov and Anna Lessova, lawyers from BEITEN BURKHARDT, covered the legal aspects of the issue clarifying:
- Selection of the optimal transaction structure;
- Possible contractual models for acquisition of a future thing;
- Legal and tax Due Diligence;
- Transaction price, settlements under a transaction;
- Reimbursement of losses;
- Repudiation of an agreement.
The event gathered around 50 guests who enjoyed a lively and interesting discussion after the speakers’ presentations.