28 February 2019: BUSINESS MEETING IN GERMAN CENTRE MOSCOW
German Centre Moscow in cooperation with Beiten Burkhardt held a Business Breakfast on the topic: "Use of electronic media in a company’s activities. Overview of legislation and practical application."
The event was useful for shareholders, general directors, financial directors, chief accountants and corporate lawyers, head of tax.
The topics featured were the following:
- E-services of a registration authority.
- Changes to information on a company and the filing of objections.
- Subscription to a mailing on upcoming changes at a company.
- Electronic media used to convene and hold a meeting of participants and shareholders.
- Use of electronic communications in contracts.
To get more information, please, download the programm.
Participation: Free of charge
Working language: Russian