12 March 2019: Business meeting in the German Centre Moscow
The German Centre Moscow in cooperation with Beiten Burkhardt held a Business Breakfast on the topic: "Conclusion, execution and termination of contracts: judicial practice and practical recommendations"
The event was useful for shareholders, general directors, financial directors, chief accountants and corporate lawyers.
The topics featured were the following:
• Negotiations on the conclusion of a contract and pre-contractual liability – what do you need to remember in order to be able to end the negotiations without facing any consequences?
• Warranties and representations serving as an additional guarantee or additional encumbrance;
• Let’s talk again about ways to secure the performance of obligations: innovations in legal regulation;
• Liability for the violation of contractual obligations: has it become easier to claim damages after the issue of Judgment No. 7 of the Plenum of the RF Supreme Court dated 24 March 2016?
• Sanctions of the European Union/United States – force majeure or an opportunity to terminate a contract?