05 June 2019: Business Breakfast in the German Centre Moscow
The German Centre Moscow in cooperation with Beiten Burkhardt held a Business Breakfast on the topic: “Problematic bankruptcy issues in Russia"
The event turned out to be useful for shareholders, general directors, financial directors, chief accountants and corporate lawyers.
The topics discussed were the following:
- Participation of creditors in bankruptcy cases.
- Protection of right of scheduled creditors.
- Liability of controlling persons.
- Contesting translations in a bankruptcy.
- Decisions/Judgements of Russian and foreign state courts in bankruptcy cases